Wednesday, April 10, 2013

BLOG PICKS - JOSEPH SWAM

It was the latter part of 2012 when I discovered a podcast called ARDENT ATHEIST which I thought may be a laugh to listen to.  I didn't know what to think other than, perhaps, a spitting contest.  I was wrong. When I first heard the voice of EMERY EMERY and HEATHER HENDERSON I knew I found a podcast I could relate to.  Strangely, this is not a plug for Ardent Atheist but for somebody I met on the WALL OF REASON, Joseph Swam.  Joe is the moderator of the Wall Of Reason and a respected member of the cast of Ardent Atheist.  I found out about his blog HIT OR MISS from that pod cast (now known as a vodcast when the cameras were introduced) and decided to have a look see.  I'm glad I did and I'm more than happy that he accepted my Facebook friend request.

In some of hist first posts on his blogs he stated, unequivocally, that what he writes is his own opinion and sometimes he will hit and sometimes he will miss.  In his blog he exhibits some of the best skepticism you could ask for and focuses his cross hairs on the political, religious and sociological problems of the USA and the world.  Some of my favorite posts are MUTANTS, IS AGNOSTIC NEUTRAL and AREN'T WE ALL BORN ATHEISTS and I recommend you read these posts.

The bad news is that Joe hasn't updated his blog since April, 2011.  I agree that life can get hectic but I, for one, would like to see more blog posts :)

GO JOE!

No comments: